Clegg Chiropractic would like to inform you of the steps we are taking in our clinic regarding Covid-19 to keep our staff and patients safe.
- We continue to clean and disinfect the tables and equipment in each room after each patient.
- We frequently disinfect the high touch surface areas: chairs, door handles, pens, etc.
- We space out our appointments in a way that avoids prolonged patient interaction and enables the ability to practice safe social distancing.
- We disinfect the offeice each night with a professional Ozone Generator / UV Air Cleaner.
- We require all individuals to wear a mask while in the office.
The following are recommendations that can help avoid contracting or spreading of Covid-19:
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer with 60% alcohol content or higher.
- Avoid touching yoru face.
If you are feeling unwell, even if symptoms are mild, if you have traveled in the last 14 days or have been exposed to Covid-19 please do not come in. Call the office to cancel and/or reschedule. We are doing our utmost to provide safe care to our patients.
In Safety and in Health,
Dr. Charles Clegg and Dr. Bradley Clegg